Monday 11 July 2011

Caesar's Interview

Caesar's interview was lots of fun but it was harder than I thought it would be.

Me: What was the best thing you did in your life?
Julius Caesar: Well… Taking control over the Roman Empire was pretty good…
Me: Why did you want to become a dictator for 10 years?
JC: So that I could rule all of Rome.
Me: Why didn’t you want to follow orders and leave your troops north of the Rubicon River?
JC: The optimates wanted to strip me of my job so it was of no surprise to me when they told me to leave my troops north of the Rubicon River. I decided to disobey them and attack Rome.
Me: Did you ever think that you may not be able to win the civil war?
JC: Yes, I did. There were times when I was worried but it was good to come out on top.
Me: Was it fun being a dictator?
JC: Yes. It was fun making people enjoy themselves and to be able to have all the power.
Me: What were some of your pastimes?
JC: I enjoyed watching chariot racing as well as gladiator fights.
Me: What was your favourite job you held?
JC: I definitely enjoyed being a dictator.
Me: What was it like being captured by pirates?
JC: A bit scary at first but I stayed calm and learnt to enjoy myself.
Me: What did they do aboard their ship?
JC: They played games and exercised. After a while they let me join in with their games. I wrote poems and would read them to them.
Me: Did you feel bad when you killed them?
JC: Not really since they probably guessed I would do it when I was freed. I was bit sad to see them go though.
Me: Why did you marry so many times?
JC: My first wife died, my second wife was cheating on me and I died whilst being married to my third wife.
Me: How did you feel when you took your last steps before being assassinated?
JC: I felt normal since I was just doing my normal routine.
Me: What does it feel like to die?
JC: I would prefer not to comment on this one…
Me: Are you happy with your life?
JC: Yes I guess I did a lot of things and gave people something to enjoy.
Me: Do you have any regrets?
JC: Perhaps I should of had more guards with me so that I wouldn’t die.
Me: Is there such thing as heaven?
JC: “Says something in Roman”
Me: No please Julius tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment