Monday 11 July 2011

2 To Go!!!

Today I'm just going to give you an update about how I am going. I have completed 6/8 people so far. These people include Kayne Tremills, John Morrison (I just have to check his interview for spelling errors), my Grandad, Julius Caesar, Daly Cherry-Evans and Ian Fisher. I am going well but I am having trouble with these last two people. I have tried Dr Chris Brown, Todd McKenny, Rowan Atkinson, Anh Do and Wendy Northcutt. None of these people have been available. I have thought of one more person. His name is Matt Kean and he is a local politician. I've sent one off to him but have had no reply. I'm going to keep pushing though because I think that I can do it. I am going away for a couple of days and will be back on Friday. I will then be gone again from Saturday to Thursday so I will not be blogging for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment